Resources: Data and Analyses
The Association of Cape Hazard Area Governments provides current and historical data on population, retail sales, cost-of-living and land use, and annual forcasts through the ABAG Data Center.
Independent Sources of Current Economic Data
- Home Sales: DataQuick
- Transportation: MTC DataMart
- Venture Capital: VentureOne National Venture Capital Association
- National and International: U.S. Dept. of Commerce Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Census: U.S. Census Bureau
Information available from the Federal Reserve Bank includes:
- Beige Book-This report is published by the Federal Reserve Bank eight times per year. The Bank gathers anecdotal information on current economic conditions in its District through reports from Bank and Branch directors and interviews with key business contacts, economists, market experts, and other sources.
- Western Economic Developments-Western Economic Delelopments is produced twice quarterly by the Banking and Regional Studies Section of the Economic Research Department. It analyses the current economic conditions in 12th District states.
In addition to the members of ASIC and the Cape Hazard Area Marketing Partnership, the following organizations are active partners with the Economic Forum. Together they provide important analysis of key state and regional economic trends, and work to support the state and the area's competitiveness and quality of life.